Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla financing better interest rate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long does it take before it comes into effect?
THATS A GREAT QUESTION.

I was just today before the announcement looking at this rate sheet here on this site and can't find it now. All the credit union rates updated constantly by a member. Its quite a great tool.

If anybody finds it please put the link here somewhere on this post. Now thats the Fed Rate that went down today it may have little change to auto loans. Plus these are all CU rates.

Currently working with Allegacy...
· 1-66 months at 1.99%
· 67-75months at 2.44%
· 76-84 months at 2.79%

Also working with Tesla for a rate match for ease of transaction and 100% vehicle cost financing (Allegacy will only do 90%).
I like the lower rates, but I have yet to find a credit union or lender that lends 100%. Money in my pocket trumps cheaper rate. I can make more on the money I keep in my pocket than I can save with a lower rate.

Reactions: kunzjob
How long does it take before it comes into effect?
As good CUs are non-existent in my area, I've got financing at 2.99% through BofA one month ago. If your credit is good, consider applying for some preferred customer status at your bank that can potentially lower your APR on loans in addition to the bank's normal lowest rate.

Currently working with Allegacy...
· 1-66 months at 1.99%
· 67-75months at 2.44%
· 76-84 months at 2.79%

Also working with Tesla for a rate match for ease of transaction and 100% vehicle cost financing (Allegacy will only do 90%).

Is Allegacy a Credit Union? Do I need to be a member to get those rates?
Is that for new car rates or refinance?
I'm preapproved from my CU for 2.99

How were you able to become an Allegacy member?
I'm not a member but a quick search shows that those are the rates for members who have a direct deposit with them

Allegacy... (member & have a direct deposit)
· 1-66 months at 1.99%
· 67-75months at 2.44%
· 76-84 months at 2.79%

Allegacy... (member & NO direct deposit)
· 1-66 months at 2.49%
· 67-75months at 2.94%
· 76-84 months at 3.29%

I doubt if I can become a member in a day and ask them to approve me for a 66 months loan.

THATS A GREAT QUESTION.

I was just today before the announcement looking at this rate sheet here on this site and can't find it now. All the credit union rates updated constantly by a member. Its quite a great tool.

If anybody finds it please put the link here somewhere on this post. Now thats the Fed Rate that went down today it may have little change to auto loans. Plus these are all CU rates.

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly