Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tesla financing keep contacting me for a bill I paid 6 months ago

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On previous lease for a Tesla model s there was some body damage when I returned it. Once they notified me of the final payment I paid the bill.
they have literally contacted me a dozen times to pay this, even though I sent proof, in the form of CC payment, that I already paid it.
I just got another bill today, for the same amount I paid.
If you call Tesla leasing you get placed on hold for a long time, and often hung up on. I just talked to the guy, who I talked to last month, and he promised me he would "escalate this", and stop contacting me, which is what he said the last time this happened. I will be surprised if they don't continue to harass me.

Tell Tesla that you will dispute the charge on your credit card if they really didn't get your payment, and then they can rebill you after the money has been withdrawn from their account by the credit card company, and you will consider sending them another payment after an appropriate "hassle" delay. Ask how they feel you should handle this charge reversal. Otherwise, they need to send you proof of receipt of payment immediately.

Reactions: Gixx1300R and AMPd