TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Financing no longer available?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by akordz, Mar 21, 2016.

1. akordz

akordz Member

I was told to start looking into financing since my car was going into production end of this month, and to expect delivery in early April. But, when I went to my tesla and the "Tesla Financing" option is no longer available. Cash/Lease/My Financing options are still there. Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 11.13.00 AM.png I'm not sure how long it has been gone for. Is this the case for anyone else?

2. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

Yea, I had it selected but now I don't see it. Hopefully they will bring it back! I'm still waiting for a VIN for my 90D

3. digicool

digicool Member

+1 here as well.

4. K-MTG

Did anyone contact tesla about this?

5. K-MTG

I asked and was told, "we are still offering financing. You may go through the details with your DS as your delivery date draws closer. Additionally the credit application can be found online at: Credit Application | Tesla Motors

6. Debaser

Debaser Member

I was told the same thing by my DS in Tennessee. I told him the three year buyback was the overarching reason I pulled the trigger on the model X, and he said Tesla lending is definitely still offered and directed me to the online application.