Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Financing Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I applied and was approved for a loan through Tesla financing but have two questions as I await delivery (hopefully next week). I was approved through Wells Fargo, but have not received any other information other than notification via snail mail that they checked my credit.

For those of you who financed through Tesla, what other documentation and steps did you have to complete? I find it hard to believe they don't want copies of my tax return, pay stubs, etc. before delivery.

Are you given the option to purchase GAP insurance?

I applied and was approved for a loan through Tesla financing but have two questions as I await delivery (hopefully next week). I was approved through Wells Fargo, but have not received any other information other than notification via snail mail that they checked my credit.

For those of you who financed through Tesla, what other documentation and steps did you have to complete? I find it hard to believe they don't want copies of my tax return, pay stubs, etc. before delivery.

Are you given the option to purchase GAP insurance?
I applied and was approved back on 6/1 and US Bank is listed on my account. Assuming there won't be any any additional documentation until the MVPA is ready to sign.

And don't think they'll require any additional information. If they did, you wouldn't have already been approved. Hard credit check suffices.