Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Financing time running out!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The day after I ordered, I got the email to compete my account including financing. The text mentioned delivery time was based on competition of these tasks. So I immediately applied and was approved for Tesla financing (they had the best rate I found). I did not want anything to potentially delay delivery.

I am at the point now that my financing offer may expire before my MY is ready. This would mean another application with another potential hit to my credit.

Anyone else had this happen?

The day after I ordered, I got the email to compete my account including financing. The text mentioned delivery time was based on competition of these tasks. So I immediately applied and was approved for Tesla financing (they had the best rate I found). I did not want anything to potentially delay delivery.

I am at the point now that my financing offer may expire before my MY is ready. This would mean another application with another potential hit to my credit.

Anyone else had this happen?

do you know which credit bureaus they pulled thru Tesla??