Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Financing with the lowest rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

turrmoil

MYLR5 RED/White 20’’ FSD OD 7/23 VIN:11/9 DEL11/29
Jul 23, 2021
Atlanta
Hello Tesla family -

looking for the elusive 0.99% financing for 60months rate. It was a thing this summer and now there’s very few that are actually offering this rate and eligibility is a pain because many credit unions want you to have a 6month history on that. Any thoughts, suggestions and recommendations on how to go about financing my model y purchase which should come Eligible in November?

any credit union recommendations?
Any referrals?

turrmoil

Jul 23, 2021
Atlanta
Thank you Gurule92. Would you know the lock period? Is it the standard 30 days? I’ll be calling them to confirm as well.

SDM44

Aug 9, 2019
Los Angeles
Thank you Gurule92. Would you know the lock period? Is it the standard 30 days? I’ll be calling them to confirm as well.

45 days with DCU.

Lots of info about it here, including a step-by-step process of what I went through with them a few weeks ago.

Reactions: turrmoil

turrmoil

Jul 23, 2021
Atlanta
45 days with DCU.

Lots of info about it here, including a step-by-step process of what I went through with them a few weeks ago.

Thank you.

artnalex

May 31, 2020
Los Angeles
the low rate environment is great! But, realistically, the difference between financing at 0.99% and financing at 1.99% if probably $30 a month. Not much difference. I hope you can get the 0.99%!

Reactions: Gurule92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC