Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Financing

Dracula

Mar 26, 2018
Indiana
I placed my order for 100D on 2/27, and Tesla got me approved for a loan at 1.49% through US Bank - but for delivery until 4/1. However, my car has expected delivery in June. What is the best way to get Tesla and US Bank to extend the lower interest rate?

Spindoctor84

Oct 19, 2018
Alexandria VA
Greetings - thanks to all who are sharing their loan rates - awesome. Inviting anyone to also chime in on what the loan origination fees were, if any? LightStream, Credit Unions, etc., next to the rates. Thanks much.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC