Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Floor Mats - For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

astrotoy

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2013
SF Bay Area
Hi, When I got my Model S back in February, I bought a set of Lloyd Ultra Floor mats with a lifetime guarantee. A couple of months ago when I was having the car serviced in Fremont, my service advisor told me that he had given me a set of the Tesla mats (black of course) front and back which are the carpet kind - like my Lloyds - a bit thinner than the Lloyds. I have never opened up the package - sealed in clear plastic. Does anyone want them? I will sell them for half of whatever the going price is. Pick up will be easiest in the SF Bay Area. I don't see the mats on Tesla website, only the all weather ones. If no one wants them, any ideas of how to use them? - I guess I could put them in the frunk.

Thanks.

Looks like everyone who has a Model S has gotten a free set of the improved mats. If so, any ideas on what to do with them. If not, they go to Goodwill. Since my Lloyds are better and they have a lifetime free replacement warranty, I don't think I will ever use the Tesla mats. They are a little odd shaped for welcome mats to the house. Thanks.

Looks like everyone who has a Model S has gotten a free set of the improved mats. If so, any ideas on what to do with them. If not, they go to Goodwill. Since my Lloyds are better and they have a lifetime free replacement warranty, I don't think I will ever use the Tesla mats. They are a little odd shaped for welcome mats to the house. Thanks.

Err, give them back to the Service Center for the next owner?

Hi, When I got my Model S back in February, I bought a set of Lloyd Ultra Floor mats with a lifetime guarantee. A couple of months ago when I was having the car serviced in Fremont, my service advisor told me that he had given me a set of the Tesla mats (black of course) front and back which are the carpet kind - like my Lloyds - a bit thinner than the Lloyds. I have never opened up the package - sealed in clear plastic. Does anyone want them? I will sell them for half of whatever the going price is. Pick up will be easiest in the SF Bay Area. I don't see the mats on Tesla website, only the all weather ones. If no one wants them, any ideas of how to use them? - I guess I could put them in the frunk.

Thanks.

What color are they?

I actually used mine in the trunk. The 3 pieces fit nicely, the rear mat goes right over the compartment door and makes for easy access to the compartment.