Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla for documentary filming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear All,

We are doing some filming for a PBS and National Geographic Channel International documentary series and we would like to film with a Tesla car on the airstrip at Bentwaters Park (IP12 2TW) near Ipswich next week on either Thursday or Friday.

We would like to use the car in an experimental demonstration of the Doppler Effect by measuring the speed of the passing car using just a microphone, an oscilloscope and some maths.

We are particularly interested in using a Tesla, as the sound of an internal combustion engine will make the experiment extremely difficult

If anyone would be interested in taking part in our filming then please let me know and I can get in touch with more details.

Best wishes,
Felicity

Someone may volunteer their car, but you might want to contact the actor Robert Llewellyn (most famous for Red Dwarf). He owns a Tesla Model S and has had a YouTube channel about electric vehicles for a couple of years now.

Dear All,

We are doing some filming for a PBS and National Geographic Channel International documentary series and we would like to film with a Tesla car on the airstrip at Bentwaters Park (IP12 2TW) near Ipswich next week on either Thursday or Friday.

We would like to use the car in an experimental demonstration of the Doppler Effect by measuring the speed of the passing car using just a microphone, an oscilloscope and some maths.

We are particularly interested in using a Tesla, as the sound of an internal combustion engine will make the experiment extremely difficult

If anyone would be interested in taking part in our filming then please let me know and I can get in touch with more details.

Best wishes,
Felicity

Sorry for answering this late, you can have my Model S for filming if you want.
I'm also interested to be filmed at the next 80edays event in Tilburg and I would like to get in contact with National Geographic regarding the coming around the world in electric cars starting 2016. We are already 10 international teams, who want to break the world record doing it in 80 days. See also 80 electrifying days - 2016 around the world challenge with electric vehicles - Home

Kind regards
Rafael