Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla for sale guidelines?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We should have some sort of *sticky* detail form to fill out to list a car here.
I would like to see a for sale section similar to Lotustalk..it works quite well. The car for sale sections ( lotus and NON lotus)are just that...and not open to discussion.In fact, if discussion opens , the mod will either move the thread to general discussion or lock it down.If you visit the forum you will see the comments "no discussion"..
If believe the forum will generate more visitors if the "for sale" posts are sheltered from outside opinions . This will generate more interest as potential buyers are only interested in the car listing ....my .02
Mentioning ebay listings and other car findings should be in general discussion section..
By the way, I agree that certain basic stats should be included as per your recommendation.

For Sale
Vin
Mileage
Options
Price
Pics...
Contact info..

Last edited:
We're still thinking about how formal we want to make it. I'm not sure I want to make a no discussion rule quite yet. Seems to me the reason they have it on Lotus talk is to quell rude arguments over pricing. We don't quite have those kinds of problems here... as of yet anyhow.