TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Forums Not Accessible

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fredtowers, Jun 8, 2013.

1. fredtowers

fredtowers Member

Does anyone know why I, an almost new owner with a VIN, can no longer access the Tesla Forums?
    Thank You.

2. JohnnyMac

JohnnyMac Member

The site must be having technical difficulties. I just lost access as well. More time to spend on the TMC forum now.

3. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin Model S Perf Sig 1055

#3 Larry Chanin, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    Hi Fred,

Welcome to the TMC forums.

It is interesting to note that the menu item for Tesla's forums is not currently listed under the "Enthusiasts" main menu as it used to be. It's probably either a technical problem or a pending upgrade to the website.

Or of course the Tesla forums are such an embarrassment that perhaps Tesla simply put it out of its misery.:wink:

Larry

4. Mark Z

Mark Z Active Member

I got locked out with an access denied screen. I noticed that someone had started posting strange lists of movie links as two separate topics. Knowing that those were unacceptable, I clicked the "Flag as unacceptable" links. This sudden appearance of junk topics would be my guess that the forum needed to be stopped for repair.

5. MikeL

MikeL some guy

Model X page(s) have shrunk to bare minimum. Just title page & the black car that you can spin around. Oh, and "reserve now" prompt.

this is new, within the hour. Yes I go to the website about every hour:tongue:

6. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Maybe the June 20th demo will be on a Model S...

7. MikeL

MikeL some guy

NOooooooo! JK

it's back up. Condition normal. Carry on