Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla-Friendly Car Washes Near Aldie, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, anyone familiar with car washes experienced in cleaning Teslas in the Aldie, Virginia area? I drove here from Boston, Massachusetts, and my car was due for a wash even well before this drive.

I typically handwash my Model 3 and am paranoid about the quality of carwash facilities given the Model 3 paint, as well as having the vehicle itself roll through a car wash facility. That said, I am willing to make an exception and take it to a carwash given my dire need at the moment l; does anyone have any recommended carwash facilities experienced in Teslas in the Aldie area?

All quiet here, but I also posed this question elsewhere and there were two recommendations: the Flaghship in South Riding and the Sheetz in Sterling. I ended up going to the South Riding Flagship. I was hoping to get away with just a basic wash, but ended up paying much more given the extent of cleaning needed. I appreciated their upfront communication on what it would cost, and they seemed to have done a good job. I also saw many Teslas while I was there.