Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla FSD 10.69.3.1 going to wide release now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Did you get a notice in your app or on screen in your car btw?
It was on the app. It didn’t say anything about FSD or beta at all. Just an update. I went to the car and saw the release notes as usual but I wasn’t sure I had FSD beta until I looked in the software menu on the car. Later I noticed my safety score was gone from the app. I haven’t touched it yet beyond what I’ve described.

Last edited:
I got it early this morning but I won’t be able to test it until Thanksgiving Day. Surprisingly I found myself slightly saddened by the disappearance of my Safety Score from the App. Thanks Elon and Tesla Staff!
You right! I didn’t even notice the safety score is now gone. Although I did read about being suspended from FSD beta if the car has to disengage on its own 5 times. Wonder how long the suspension would be and if the clock resets each month?

Woohoo!
8A23EC83-4B45-4CB4-932A-32F3A9D8FB2E.jpeg

Yeah but maybe it’ll come. I’m still waiting to from a September queue. If they release more the next fed days maybe then it’ll be us!
I spoke too soon, woke up to it this morning!

EEB3C7ED-CB80-4030-ADD6-285514A7A1EB.png

FYI I’m coming from2022.36.6. I checked religiously everyday since they implemented once per 24 hr checking, every day at 230pm I would open the software tab on my car and hope checking for updates would return something. Never did, I woke up to a notification on my phone that an update was available!

Reactions: CDrury and Zane Liu
I spoke too soon, woke up to it this morning!

View attachment 877115

FYI I’m coming from2022.36.6. I checked religiously everyday since they implemented once per 24 hr checking, every day at 230pm I would open the software tab on my car and hope checking for updates would return something. Never did, I woke up to a notification on my phone that an update was available!
Me too!! We made it!

Received the FSD this morning finally for the first time after months of waiting. Hope everyone is using it the same way as a test beta. It reminds me of a new teenage driver and im sitting in the passenger seat, lol. Good thing is it makes me more aware of what is happening around me. So far liking it, the UI is a great improvement over the current standard one imo.
Same. First drive definitely increased my blood pressure coming out of the parking lot into a left hand turn, but otherwise was fine. My son says it’s a little rough around the edges lol. Didn’t even realize I was finally getting FSD - thought this was a regular software update. Funny as soon as I stop looking for it, it comes.

Same. First drive definitely increased my blood pressure coming out of the parking lot into a left hand turn, but otherwise was fine. My son says it’s a little rough around the edges lol. Didn’t even realize I was finally getting FSD - thought this was a regular software update. Funny as soon as I stop looking for it, it comes.
there were some turns that it did that had me a little on edge but realized it was safe lol. this morning i was turning left from one residential street to another that lead to a main road and has no houses on the street and it didnt even stopped, turned on the blinker and kept going, i thought to myself, its growing up right in front of me, lol it sure does not like the twisty mountain roads that i have to drive up to get home. it slows down on the 180 turns that is a 35-55 depending on the turn and will stutter the wheel slow down, want to speed up but seems like its scared, lol. one step at a time, hopefully Tesla is getting the info seen as the report button isnt there and they can learn from the info

Reactions: Denglehenjiule