Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla FSD 10.69.3.1 going to wide release now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice - good to know. So, you did not have to sign up for the beta, it just showed up as the wide release Elon mentioned?
I did opt-in to the beta, which you do on the car via the autopilot menu I believe. Once you do that you'll have a safety score in the app, if you have that then I believe you should be all set. I did that in October

I just got it! 10.69.3.1. Wow, it is unreal! 2022 Model S LR. The visualizations have really, really opened up to allow for a lot more to be seen. I have to say that I am truly amazed. The way it stops at a light, signals, then completes the turn after the light turns green with NO input from me is completely mind blowing. It handles so many things so much better than before. Too many to list plus about 10 other guys have already listed them. If you were waiting to get FSD, don't wait anymore....get it.
I subscribed last week, on day 9 with over 200 miles on AP, safety score of 97; wish I "don't wait anymore"😁

Reactions: MrFusion4
Just updated to 10.69.3.1 Now unable to report problems since dash cam button is missing from the display. Disabled FSD Beta, and still no dash cam functionality. Did several screen "restarts", no change.
Anybody have thoughts on how to correct this?
The dash cam button for reporting FSD Beta issues is now only available for certain testers (regardless of build). Apparently Tesla only wants feedback from a subset of testers.

On a related note, someone reported in another thread that anyone with FSD who wants the Beta can get it, without having to qualify. I don’t know if that’s true.

• Helpful
Reactions: KrenGrl
Yes, anyone in the US or Canada with FSD can now access the beta by just opting in. Source - Not A Tesla App
Correct, but when you get it will depend on which build you have installed now. The latest FSD Beta v10 is 2022.36.20, so if you already have a newer build installed you won't get that one, and will probably have to wait for FSD Beta v11, which I believe will be based on something like 2022.40.x.

Correct, but when you get it will depend on which build you have installed now. The latest FSD Beta v10 is 2022.36.20, so if you already have a newer build installed you won't get that one, and will probably have to wait for FSD Beta v11, which I believe will be based on something like 2022.40.x.
Good point. Now I have to go back to impatiently waiting, lol. At least my first experience will be v11 🤷‍♂️. Can’t wait to try it!

Got our FSD (2022.36.20) last night and tried it today. Our last update was 2022.20.9 so it did look like this was coming. We did set the "Advanced" setting asking for FSD Beta but always had a crap safety score and probably not 100 miles of AP driving in a month. So we were one of the FSD owners waiting for the wide release.

It's not good enough for us to relax during city driving. I did like that FSD increases and decreases the Max Speed depending on the speed limit. It does not limit you to 5 MPH over the limit when it is active. And it does not stop at green lights. And that is true for it's version of TACC as well, which is really nice. Selecting an appropriate lane on freeway exit ramps was also nice. On the other hand, there were plenty of weird lane changes and slow downs that kept me busy. Very much like early AP 2.0.

It was kind of jarring to get on the freeway and have NoA asking for my usual lane change confirmations. Looking forward to V11 for a more consistent experience.

• Informative
Reactions: GSP
As moderator, I am tempted to make people put an asterisk on this statement.

* except for MCU1 cars.
Wouldn't you have to put several asterisks?

But as to "Yes, anyone in the US or Canada with FSD can now access the beta by just opting in. Source - Not A Tesla App",
has anybody determined that this is true? I mean, I know Elon announced it, but has anybody pushed the button since his announcement and actually gotten FSD Beta without having jumped through the driving 100 miles on AP and getting a safety score hoops?

I'm guessing nobody has, and nobody will until it's V11 that they get. But maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.

Reactions: dbldwn02