TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla funded Supercharger beautification

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by MrOteece, Mar 15, 2013.

1. MrOteece

MrOteece Member

Charging in Folsom today and the dead bushes are all being ripped out. The workers have Tesla handwritten on their name tags and the guy told me that Tesla wanted them ripped out because they are ugly. Pretty funny. So enjoy the improved view if you stop by. Hopefully some new plants are on the way.

2. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

Cool, we are planning to take lots of pic's of each supercharger (save Barstow) on our trip back from LA to Seattle.

3. Banahogg

Banahogg Member

I wonder if that's in part to make it easier to get from there to the restaurants on the other side of the street? It's a long walk to get around and we couldn't exactly hop the hedge with a stroller.

4. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

hmmm are these superchargers emitting a high intensity electromagnetic field or decaying some deadly gamma radiation that's killing the bushes? lol