Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Garage Deco and Tesla T

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I may start ticketing my wife.

uploadfromtaptalk1367251779169.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

I was a complete copy-cat and I duplicated Pete's work as best I could. I love it, thanks for the idea Pete. Here's the one I built in my garage. It hangs over the auxiliary 100A panel I brought in for the various charging systems. :)

tesla-t.jpg

Attachments

• tesla-t.jpg
    tesla-t.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 757
I was a complete copy-cat and I duplicated Pete's work as best I could. I love it, thanks for the idea Pete. Here's the one I built in my garage. It hangs over the auxiliary 100A panel I brought in for the various charging systems. :)

I am curious how you guys managed to print on an A10 paper? Did you use fedex kinkos or some such service?

I am curious how you guys managed to print on an A10 paper? Did you use fedex kinkos or some such service?

Just repeating what I mentioned in a PM to Raghu for everyone's benefit:

At my office there's an ancient HP plotter that's been around, I think, since the 80's. It's way old, for sure, and not easy to make print, given there's no up to date drivers. Anyway, eventually I managed to convince it to print the logo at a decent size.

If I was going to have someone do it for me here, I'd probably go to Fastsigns or somewhere like that, but any large-scale sign or print shop should be able to do it.

Pete

I would like to see P85D logo in the correct font

Have done IP work for $$$.:cool: Is there other trademark stuff you guys are looking for?

Most patent and trademark stuff, through normal procedure, eventually becomes publicly available. My much earlier post just grabbed the tiny images from trademark searching, but for this I looked in the prosecution history (which shows all docs traded back & forth with USPTO) to get the best pics there.

Everyone's work/art looks awesome. Does anyone know the exact color for the Tesla red? Or are people just eyeballing it? I want to paint a wall in the garage later this year as we get ready for the model x.

Nice use of magnets!

Quite a few things have evolved in the past 5+ years, for a start we moved, so no longer have the garage. I did take the T down, just not had a chance to put it back up. Currently building a new 'garage' (more of a workshop/design studio/Roadster/Cybertruck home), so that'll have some stuff going on ;-)

Reactions: RoBoRaT