Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Garage Make Over (Before & After)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ever Since ordering my Tesla I have started making room in the garage and organizing to make a nice home for this new vehicle.

..I have now taken down old things off the walls .. with plans to prepare for a full "Tesla Garage Makeover".

Has anyone else ever done this? I would like to see how it turned out and if it was worth it for you?

Please share your before and after pictures!

Thank you!

Reactions: Jones1
This is a great post and should be a sticky for anyone else wanting to do this. My wife subscribes to the Tesla Diva's group on facebook and they've shown some pretty amazing (and expensive) makeovers. This would be great for even small changes to make things better even if you don't want or can't afford to do an entire makeover.

Reactions: White2021MDL3
A01AA61F-8FC9-4FED-BB4A-5D1FC7A8067C.jpeg

Attachments

• 68DC5D00-E5F6-4496-85E5-C1D5DC617DF8.jpeg
    68DC5D00-E5F6-4496-85E5-C1D5DC617DF8.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 409
That looks great. Did you consider epoxy floors at all? I’m debating between tiles and epoxy at the moment.

If you decide to go with epoxy, definitely consider getting it professionally done. I've tried several times to do a DIY epoxy job and even went as far to rent a floor grinding machine to completely remove all contaminents and followed up with acid etching, but eventually hot tires cause the epoxy to peel up/fail no matter how well I prepped. I think the pros just have better coatings to use. Anyway, with my current garage I went with Race Deck and I couldn't be happier. Looks great, stays clean and requires very little maintenance to keep clean.

Attachments

• GF1.jpg
    GF1.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: buckets0fun