Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Gassing Up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I was driving up to Dutch Bros go get a smoothie, I saw this. I had to laugh. o_O

TeslaGassingUp.jpg

I do however take the Tesla to pick up milk and such from the convenience store. It always makes me chuckle if they ask "Any fuel?" ;)

I always punch in my parents' phone number in the keypad at the register when making purchases at the local grocery store which earns fuel points. I get their stupid discounts on my purchase and the points go to someone that can actually use them for fuel purchases. I still have a couple things that burn gasoline, but my fuel purchases are so few and far between (and tend to be in small 4-5 gallon increments) that it's just not worth messing with point for the few cents that I would save on my small purchases. Give the credit to someone that can use it. I've been working on getting them to trade in their TDI Jetta for a Model 3, so if/when that happens, I'll need to find someone else to bestow my copious amount of fuel points to. :)

I sat down once and counted my various ICE's it's quite scary actually.

Mower(s), tractor, chainsaw, weed whacker, boat, sports car, etc.

At the end of the day, I can sleep easily enough as none of them burn liquid fuels in city centers giving people lung problems..

I sat down once and counted my various ICE's it's quite scary actually.

Mower(s), tractor, chainsaw, weed whacker, boat, sports car, etc.

I own a commercial horse barn, so I know what you mean! I would SO love to buy an electric tractor! Nothing but conversion kits out there unfortunately.

Even a lowly pressure washer is ICE powered, mostly because a 20A 120V electric plug doesn't deliver enough power for decent pressure.

Reactions: smac