TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla gathering, Science Park 15th November 2014

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by markwj, Nov 3, 2014.

Tags:
  1. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

2. EBill

EBill Member

I'll be there and also the TED talk afterwards.

3. Vmax

Vmax Member

@markwj, did you receive the invitation by email? Maybe it's only for people who took delivery of their car already.

4. markwj

Yes, my understanding is it is a gathering of delivered cars.

If you want to go, and meet other owners, perhaps just turn up? Or ask the Hong Kong Tesla team ([email protected] ...) if you can come. Perhaps remind them that they are the ones delaying your delivery :smile:

5. markwj

I'm told the event is filling up, so if anyone unconfirmed still wants to go then please rsvp Tesla now.

Pre-requisite is that you must have already received your car, and bring your Model S to the event. Of course, if you just want to turn up and see what's going on (or be a +1), that should be fine.

P.S. Today I've got my vouchers for the TEDx event (via eMail). If you've registered, but don't get your vouchers by tomorrow, I suggest you contact Tesla HK to confirm.

6. DITB

DITB Charged.hk co-founder

Would have gone if I could but have to work, the disadvantage of not working nine to five.

I wish you all have a great event and I am looking forward to pictures, videos and eyewitness reports :)

7. markwj

8. DITB

DITB Charged.hk co-founder

Happy to see a silver metallic Model S in the pictures, now that I cannot be there myself.

9. markwj

A lot of whites and reds. Only one silver and just a couple of blacks. The unique brown got a lot of admiring looks.

10. markwj

I really enjoyed seeing eBill's lighted T's. The rear red one was particular impressive.