Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Gen 2 HPWC 80A 24' Cable Matte Black Elon Signature Edition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just picked up an X and didn't do my homework. I was hoping I'd be able to take advantage of the 80A that the Gen2 HPWC offers, but the 2021 X sadly can only charge up to 48A so I thought I'd offer this up for sale to someone that either could use the 80A or 24' cable. I don't need either.

Brand new, opened the box to take a look at it. Never installed. Comes with everything as new.

Prefer local sale in SoCal (Corona, CA) but willing to ship at the buyer's expense. $600.

PM me if interested.

Won’t this still work for you? I mean the charger isn’t forcing the higher amps into the car, it will draw what it needs, or can take. Seems like more hassle to sell this and then buy a new one. I am interested in what the cybertruck will use, but that’s a year or more out, for me, and I expect Tesla to sell whatever charger it will need.
Did the older models take higher amp charging?
Also, 24’ cable! Nice!

It will still work for me but it's overboard for my needs. The 24' cable is nice but I don't need anywhere near that length. And, the cable is thicker than the Gen3 so the cable is heavier.

The older models had dual chargers capable of higher amperage.