Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Gen 3 Wall Connector Brand New In Box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new, in box, Tesla Gen 3 Wall Connector (Charger Cable). Purchased from Tesla, never installed, just used my mobile and a NEMA 15-40 when I moved instead. Part number: 1457768-01-G Wall Connector. I have the original receipt in hand.

$500 cash, picked up, FIRM in Pacific Palisades Highlands (90272) near Sunset and PCH. I paid $550 with tax and shipping to my door. They are going for $650 plus tax and shipping on Ebay!? I will not accept offers or lowballs so please don't waste your time! :)

If the ad is up, I have the product. I won't answer questions that are answered in my ad. Please respect both of our time/schedules. If you want it, bring cash and I'll meet you at Starbucks down the hill. :)

Bingo. People are buying them on ebay for over when they are out.

Tesla charges tax. $50 off if you are local. I'll take best offer for this weekend. Anybody looking for one near me can grab it and save about 10% and have it same day.

Make an offer of cash if you are local, maybe I'll drop a few more bucks just to make life easy but no reason to dump this for $400 although I'm sure it'd sell in minutes...

Looks like I'll throw it up on Facebook and it should sell today/this weekend. Everybody on this site seems to be looking to "steal" stuff. When I sold my last Tesla, people told me it was worth $34K. I got $44k pretty easily on Autotrader. Sigh...:confused::)

Looks like I'll throw it up on Facebook and it should sell today/this weekend. Everybody on this site seems to be looking to "steal" stuff. When I sold my last Tesla, people told me it was worth $34K. I got $44k pretty easily on Autotrader. Sigh...:confused::)
I wouldn't say people are trying to "steal" stuff, it's all about supply and demand, and the price is only as good as someone is willing to pay. When you sell on a forum, even if it's brand new, in the box, it's still used. This posting is proof, as you've had to lower the price.

I wouldn't say people are trying to "steal" stuff, it's all about supply and demand, and the price is only as good as someone is willing to pay. When you sell on a forum, even if it's brand new, in the box, it's still used. This posting is proof, as you've had to lower the price.
Kai-if you saw some of the lowballs that I get, you would agree with "steal"... There is a difference between finding market equilibrium given supply and demand curves and this... I lowered my price as I happen to value my time more than another $50 or $80. I'm sure I could sell this for $500 as it's a very good deal if somebody locally was about to order one from Tesla. But, if I want it gone, I drop my price. Which I did. And guess what, it's being picked up today... If people are fair and make legit offers, they get what they want. On the other hand, I don't blame people for trying. That means that their marginal utility value is simply lower than somebody's else's...and that they value their money more than the item. All good. I do understand economic theory, trust me. I've studied way too much of it. :) It's the negative externalities that people don't always account for...

Ok, to cut to the chase, $450 cash, firm, picked up. Don’t want to ship this thing.

Ok, final drop. People circling. $420 cash, picked up. Bottom line. It'll sit at this price until somebody needs it and wants to save $130 in SoCal.
People are trying to “steal” from you yet you were negotiating against yourself lmao. Hope you realized $500 was not a deal at all.