Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Giga Texas Belt Buckle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Go the whole hog and buy some cowboy boots Ariat Sale Outlet | Ariat 🤠

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

10-4 Rubber Duckers... Copy That...

20220204_104720.jpg

20220204_104756.jpg

It's a reasonable purchase if you're into line dancing, I suppose. But £55 for a MIC belt buckle? You'd have to be seriously into line dancing, Smokey and the Bandit, Convoy or Dukes of Hazzard and then some.

It's a reasonable purchase if you're into line dancing, I suppose. But £55 for a MIC belt buckle? You'd have to be seriously into line dancing, Smokey and the Bandit, Convoy or Dukes of Hazzard and then some.

This is a very small token, in a joke way to my Wife & two Daughters, who all love Brad Paisley, Country & Western festivals, Live Gigs at O2 Arenas... when I get roped in as nominated driver.

Got some fantastic memories and very smiley happy girls... and it's way way more civilized than other music festivals that I've endured

So I'm all in... 😁

Reactions: Exy1
Ordered a nice Tooled Leather clip on belt from USA to finish it off nicely...

... and a plain black one from Amazon.co.uk for speed of application, while my genuine USA variant gets savaged through UK Customs.... 😁

Oh... ... and £55 MIC buckle is peanuts compared to my £64,500 MIC M3P EV, and I'm very happy with that as well.

Last edited:
This is a very small token, in a joke way to my Wife & two Daughters, who all love Brad Paisley, Country & Western festivals, Live Gigs at O2 Arenas... when I get roped in as nominated driver.

Got some fantastic memories and very smiley happy girls... and it's way way more civilized than other music festivals that I've endured

So I'm all in... 😁

Let us not forget the contributions to Western mythology of Rodney "Show Them to Me" Carrington ;-)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Mr Miserable