Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Glasgow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I'm the last to know but apparently Tesla are planning a new Sales / Service Centre in the Townhead area of Glasgow allegedly with 8 Supercharger Stalls. Good news for those of us in Glasgow and the West of Scotland.

Attachments

• Tesla-Glasgow-Superchargers.png
    Tesla-Glasgow-Superchargers.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 199
oh brilliant! I really wished there was one the day the Chargeplace Scotland had their outage, I had to go to Eurocentral as I was to scared I woudn't make it to Perth! Great to see more popping up! Looking forward to Aberdeen too :)

Apparently something wrong with the Kennedy Street building and the Infiniti site at Hillington is too small for their purposes, was at Edinburgh on Friday and they were telling me the were putting out nearly 50 cars a day !. there were 4 transporters there and the place was completely full of cars.

was at Edinburgh on Friday and they were telling me the were putting out nearly 50 cars a day !. there were 4 transporters there and the place was completely full of cars.

Yeah I was there Thursday for Lower Link arm replacement. The lot was overflowing at 8am and more trucks heading down the motorway as I was leaving
Fingers crossed they get somewhere soon. The cars must be much better built these days. I can get an appointment quicker now than I could when there was only a handful of few Model 3s.

Apparently something wrong with the Kennedy Street building and the Infiniti site at Hillington is too small for their purposes, was at Edinburgh on Friday and they were telling me the were putting out nearly 50 cars a day !. there were 4 transporters there and the place was completely full of cars.
I passed Kennedy Street earlier today en route to the Supermarket a member of Staff advised he expects Building Work to begin 'in a week or two' and that the Site will have 8 Superchargers. The delay was due to the previous Site Tenant / Owner stripping the Building including the Central Heating Boiler !

It is a great location, for the motorway, and better for those of us heading north. Where would you grab a cuppa, got for a pee ?
Passed there yesterday doing shopping Builders on site working in the Building and painting fences etc. no sign of Superchargers and looks like it might be a while before it will be ready but making progress.