TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Graduation

Discussion in 'North America -' started by John Schneider, Apr 10, 2012.

1. John Schneider

John Schneider New Member

Tesla lovers. My daughter is graduating from the University of Colorado as a mechanical engineer and about to become a manufacturing engineer working details of Model S production in Palo Alto. My wife and I am throwing her a graduation party to celebrate her success and dream of having a Tesla sitting in the driveway for this party. I think it would be cool to have her friends, teachers, and other grads get a little taste of the world of Tesla.

Anyone have a line how I can make this possible? I unfortunately don't have the spare cash sitting around to buy one of my own to show off or I would. If not the car, do you have any other suggestions to bring the Tesla idea into my home for a couple hours?

We live in Louisville (just outside Boulder) Colorado and are having this party on May 12.

Thanks,
    John

2. roblab

roblab Active Member

That is so neat. Your daughter's graduation is partly why you don't have the Tesla -- yet. Great idea. I am sure someone near will be able to help.

3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

John -

Please send me your email via pm and I will connect you with a Roadster owner in Longmont.

- Bonnie

4. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

5. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Who sold his Roadster.

6. Citizen-T

Citizen-T Active Member

7. MarkR

MarkR Member

Very nice - congrats to you all.