Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Hater: I Don't Have the Energy to Deal w/ This Right Now; Can Anyone w/ Time & Energy Comment/Refute?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly what this country is devolving in to. "You don't agree with me so you're dead to me. And Oh, I'm gonna try to recruit the people in my echo chamber to cancel you on FB" Meanwhile, in the rest of America............
.View attachment 694225View attachment 694226
its healthier to admit that people are, sometimes, NOT compatible.

better to just admit the fact then to force something that isn't natural or right.

again, blood can be a bond, but it does not have to be one and no one should feel bad if they have a huge diff of opinion from their relatives.

sometimes, its not 'relativistic' (heh). some people really are BAD people, ever think about that? its ok to hate bad people.

life is too short to spend time in the company of those that make your life miserable.

Sure, people can be miserable louts, but more often people can be INTERPRETED as miserable louts. Family can make people miserable and you need to first take care of your own mental health. Just hate all the divisive tactics that modern companies take but I REALLY hate that we often fall for it.

• Helpful
Reactions: Brando
53_cards.png

• Funny
Reactions: Brando