Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available Tesla hats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20201217-215631_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Screenshot_20201217-222650_Chrome.jpg

1st mock up. Working on two letter styles block and script. Thread colors. Finishing an order form so each one can be customized. Two front logos options, Shield or T option. Customizes the sides and back and still get a group price. Let me know if any one is interested. Can match the hat to your car color or pick any of the ones shown that you like instead. Final pricing would depend on how small or large of an order it might be. Can add your own pharse or customized image for a sperate set up fee. Currently 4 people interested in 2 each. Price discounts start at 24 hats for the embroidery.

1st mock up. Working on two letter styles block and script. Thread colors. Finishing an order form so each one can be customized. Two front logos options, Shield or T option. Customizes the sides and back and still get a group price. Let me know if any one is interested. Can match the hat to your car color or pick any of the ones shown that you like instead. Final pricing would depend on how small or large of an order it might be. Can add your own pharse or customized image for a sperate set up fee. Currently 4 people interested in 2 each. Price discounts start at 24 hats for the embroidery.

I'm in....group of 7-8 in Texas I'll text to see if they want to join in us having a set for our meet-ups...
2 for me.

View attachment 618695 View attachment 618696
I’m in, please sign me up. I’ll order a few sets.

I’m in, please sign me up. I’ll order a few sets.
I'm in....group of 7-8 in Texas I'll text to see if they want to join in us having a set for our meet-ups...
2 for me.
Hope I am done with upgrades before you scheduled the next meet up. She's all taken apart right now in the garage. We Could even look at adding a TX flag or other symbol for everyone one the group if they are interested.

Count me in for two hats.

I bought the last one he had on eBay for $113.00, guess it is not as rare as I thought they were :mad:, wonder how many he has :rolleyes:?

Yes this is a very rare hat; I come to find out these hats were probably given to the Celebrities; I saw a picture of George Clooney with this hat on so it now makes sense where and who they were sent to.

I bought one to, seems like this is his last one. I did ask the owner where these came from and he did say they were sold at the tesla store as merchandise at one point as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: eHorses

Please count me in for at least 2. I would want to put my own last 4 on the side and go witht he shield!
DJ

First half of fronts on the first order for the hats are finished the rest will be finished tonight and they will run the individual custom sides and backs tomorrow. I will pick them them up and contact everyone who placed orders to make arrangements
20210204_154127.jpg
20210204_154122.jpg

• Love
Reactions: RobsJester