TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Hire for School Formal on the Gold Coast

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Matt_Bowen, Sep 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Matt_Bowen

Matt_Bowen Member

Hey Guys,

Was super keen on getting a Tesla, in particular a model X, as a formal car and was hoping someone could help out? The formal is being held on Thursday November the 15th and I would need the car around 5pm for just the walk-in. Massive ask but I am willing to pay to have the car as they are very nice and I am looking to buy one in the future. Cheers!

2. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

What's a school formal?

We don't have 'em around here.

3. Xenius

Xenius Member

Pretty sure it's a dance. LIke a "prom" if you know what that is. Or a "homecoming dance". Maybe?

• Like x 1
  4. Matt_Bowen

Matt_Bowen Member

It is just a ceremony where you dress real classy, it marks the end of your High Schooling in Australia :) So yeah, Formal = Prom (In American terms)

• Like x 1
  5. Matt_Bowen

Matt_Bowen Member

All I need is to be driven to the venue in the car, show it off and then once me and my partner hop out onto the red carpet and get a photo in front of it, all is done.

6. Corbets

Corbets Member

The “Gold Coast” refers to so many areas around the world (could be Zürich, could be Chicago, etc.) that I seriously doubt you can get a useful answer to that query...

7. DCGOO

DCGOO Member

I assumed he was in the city Gold Coast in Australia. Pretty nice place. But you are correct, a more localized query would be more likely to succeed.