TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

tesla hire

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by katiecw, Aug 2, 2011.

1. katiecw

katiecw New Member

hi,

does anyone know where i can get a tesla for hire in the UK? its a very difficult car to get hold of :crying:

Thanks

2. tdelta1000

tdelta1000 Active Member

You can catch the chunnel train to Italy for a Hire Roadster. Here's a link:Luxe of Italy

3. katiecw

katiecw New Member

thats great thanks, do you know if they offer a service where they drop it off at all?

4. Slackjaw

Slackjaw Member

You only need go as far as the Riviera! They'll deliver it there for you. Ah, Vive la Liberte!:

5. Adm

Adm Active Member

6. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

I doubt this is a serious request - if it were, I think KatieCW would have followed the link and look up delivery information for herself, instead of expecting people on the forum to do it for her ...

7. katiecw

katiecw New Member

Actually i did follow up the link and i phoned them, i have also contacted eliterental in switzerland as well as teslas head office in london. im working on behalf of a major energy provider who wants to exhibit the tesla on their stand at the energy show at the NEC in september (Im not looking for one to drive or race or just for the sake of it), however it is proving a hard car to get hold of. I came across this forum and thought what better people to ask than yourselves, and 'im very grateful for the assistance everyone has provided me.

8. katiecw

katiecw New Member

I think were also considering the possibility of contacting anyone who privately owns a tesla, and asking if they would consider a hire for the 2days?

9. AndrewBissell

AndrewBissell Member

Katie, I have PMed you, Andrew