TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla HPWC Order time?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by Dante, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Dante

Dante Member

So I placed my order for a HPWC from Tesla a few days ago. I didn't get a confirmation email, and as far as I can find, there is no history of it ever being ordered on my tesla account. Is this normal? Should I call someone to figure out delivery estimate? My car's ETA is a few weeks away, and I want to make sure I can charge it when it arrives. What are other people's experiences with ordering one of these?

Also, I did check my credit card to see if it's been charged, but there is a few days' delay until the charges show up, so I can't rely on that yet.

2. Shmackers

Shmackers Member

I just ordered mine a week and a half ago. It showed up last Friday. There is no record of it on my Tesla account. I did receive a notice once it shipped.

3. Dante

Dante Member

Thanks. I guess I was just being paranoid. Just got the shipping email today.

4. PoitNarf

PoitNarf The Clown Prince of Crime

The online store is single handedly the worst part of Tesla. It’s simply awful. No order history or status, horrible communication and no consistent shipping times. You’re probably better off ordering stuff through your local service center.