Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Annapolis

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I am getting ready to take the plunge and order a MS. Still on the fence on final configuration. I live in Annapolis and have seen a black or blue MS several times now and I was curious if the owner was on the forum here. I have seen the car at Rt450 and Crownsville Rd at least 4 times. If anyone knows who this might be please post. I promise I am not a stalker or anything just an enthusiastic future TMS owner and current LEAF owner. Was hoping to chat with someone local about range, driving conditions etc. and get some feedback on options. Any info is appreciated!

I have been waiting to see aMS in the wild forever!!! You saw one in Crownsville I have new hope!!!
Yes we Roadster owners are a little loopy but seeing more and more Teslas may once again bolster my belief that Marylanders may have good taste after all!

Well some of them ....:)

I am from Dallas Texas and I would also like to meet the owner of a Tesla in Annapolis. My daughter is getting married at the Naval Academy on June 15th. I would like to borrow the Tesla for their trip from the Chapel. My photographer thought it would be great to show the Tesla dragging oil cans. I don't think the Supercharger network will be in place for me to get my Tesla to Maryland. Please contact me if you can and would like to help with the wedding.

Hey everyone,

I am getting ready to take the plunge and order a MS. Still on the fence on final configuration. I live in Annapolis and have seen a black or blue MS several times now and I was curious if the owner was on the forum here. I have seen the car at Rt450 and Crownsville Rd at least 4 times. If anyone knows who this might be please post. I promise I am not a stalker or anything just an enthusiastic future TMS owner and current LEAF owner. Was hoping to chat with someone local about range, driving conditions etc. and get some feedback on options. Any info is appreciated!

Not sure if you bought..I Have a Black MS P85 2013..Have been on 450/Crownsville often...Live in Davidsonville

You must be excited about the supercharger coming to Annapolis! Any idea where it will be located?
Probably a bit too early to start looking at permits (this is a 'by end of 2018' SuC)
and just a reminder that the pin is on the map name, it means *nothing* as to slated location! :D

You could hazard a guess as to perhaps near 50 on the way to the shore, but Grasonville now has one open over the bridge....

upload_2017-9-20_14-32-27.png

Probably a bit too early to start looking at permits (this is a 'by end of 2018' SuC)
and just a reminder that the pin is on the map name, it means *nothing* as to slated location! :D

You could hazard a guess as to perhaps near 50 on the way to the shore, but Grasonville now has one open over the bridge....

View attachment 248773
My guess is Annapolis Mall. Right off 50, close to downtown, it would make sense. Also, been to Grasonville. It is on Westbound side of 50, but not too bad to get to if you know where it is.