TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla in Annapolis

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Insureit1, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Insureit1

Insureit1 Member

Hey everyone,

I am getting ready to take the plunge and order a MS. Still on the fence on final configuration. I live in Annapolis and have seen a black or blue MS several times now and I was curious if the owner was on the forum here. I have seen the car at Rt450 and Crownsville Rd at least 4 times. If anyone knows who this might be please post. I promise I am not a stalker or anything just an enthusiastic future TMS owner and current LEAF owner. Was hoping to chat with someone local about range, driving conditions etc. and get some feedback on options. Any info is appreciated!

2. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Supporting Member

I have been waiting to see aMS in the wild forever!!! You saw one in Crownsville I have new hope!!!
    Yes we Roadster owners are a little loopy but seeing more and more Teslas may once again bolster my belief that Marylanders may have good taste after all!

Well some of them ....:)

3. hcoon2000

hcoon2000 Member

I am from Dallas Texas and I would also like to meet the owner of a Tesla in Annapolis. My daughter is getting married at the Naval Academy on June 15th. I would like to borrow the Tesla for their trip from the Chapel. My photographer thought it would be great to show the Tesla dragging oil cans. I don't think the Supercharger network will be in place for me to get my Tesla to Maryland. Please contact me if you can and would like to help with the wedding.

4. mkors

mkors New Member

Not sure if you bought..I Have a Black MS P85 2013..Have been on 450/Crownsville often...Live in Davidsonville

5. Insureit1

Insureit1 Member

Yep bought a Model X over a year ago. Parked every day at my office on 450 next to Criswell Collision. Enjoy the Model S!

6. DarrenK

DarrenK Member

You must be excited about the supercharger coming to Annapolis! Any idea where it will be located?

7. Chopr147

Chopr147 Active Member

8. Insureit1

Insureit1 Member

True I didn't bump it....Just replied. Funny thing no one replied to my original post as the owner of the Model S I saw and still see all the time.

9. jthompson

jthompson JThompson

Insureit1: I have a coworker who has a Model S and lives in Annapolis...he has several Model S friends in Annapolis as well. PM me and I can put you in touch with him

10. Chopr147

Chopr147 Active Member

I noticed that, took a month for a reply. :) Unusual for TMC , at least in 2017

11. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Probably a bit too early to start looking at permits (this is a 'by end of 2018' SuC)
    and just a reminder that the pin is on the map name, it means *nothing* as to slated location! :D

You could hazard a guess as to perhaps near 50 on the way to the shore, but Grasonville now has one open over the bridge....

upload_2017-9-20_14-32-27.png

12. DarrenK

DarrenK Member

My guess is Annapolis Mall. Right off 50, close to downtown, it would make sense. Also, been to Grasonville. It is on Westbound side of 50, but not too bad to get to if you know where it is.

13. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Good idea, to have one for east-bound... we have a year or so puzzle this one out!

14. Insureit1

Insureit1 Member

My bet would be for Annapolis Town Center off of Riva Road. Still have access to Rt 50 and even access to Rt 2.