TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla in Delaware

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Super Snake, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Super Snake

Super Snake Member

I am new here and have ordered my Model S P85D to be delivered at the end of this month. How many other Tesla owners on here are from Delaware or nearby? Are there any clubs in the northern Delaware - southeastern Pa area?

2. KennyB-FLL

KennyB-FLL Member

Fort Lauderdale, FL and Rehoboth Beach, DE
    I'm still waiting on my S85D. Should be taking delivery in Late February if the dashboard is correct. I'll be back and forth between Delaware and Florida.

3. AlMc

AlMc 'Senior Moments' member

None in Delaware that I know of but on the TM forum there is a group in the Philly area that have meet ups. I have never been to one. At one point they were discussing a Newark, DE. meet up.

4. John Vig

John Vig Member

Well, if you consider New Jersey as nearby...when I picked up my Tesla in May 2014, I was told that there were 600 Teslas in NJ.

5. WattUpDE

WattUpDE New Member

Just picked up my new Red 70D yesterday. It is an incredible machine!

6. mczajka

mczajka Member

• Like x 2
  7. Xenius

Xenius Member

I'm right outside of Philly, expecting delivery of my "baby" by late August. Would love to do a meetup. Plan to hit the EV festival at Kennett if I'm actually in the area that weekend.