Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in NASCAR (April Fool's Joke)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I call BS on this one!

<enter lengthy diatribe about how it isn't possible, it isn't targeted right, it would be out of the target market...>
</sarcasm>

I do have to say I like the sponsorship ideas. Energizer, Duracell, Rayovac, Panasonic, etc., would all be fighting for that sponsorship opportunity. And it's fun to imagine what bolting a transmission onto the Tesla motor might create in terms of torque and speed, and what 12-second battery replacement would look like.

...For the record, I'm a NASCAR fan. I *am* going to the race next weekend in Martinsville, VA, and I'm looking forward to the announcement.

I call BS on this one!

<enter lengthy diatribe about how it isn't possible, it isn't targeted right, it would be out of the target market...>
</sarcasm>

I do have to say I like the sponsorship ideas. Energizer, Duracell, Rayovac, Panasonic, etc., would all be fighting for that sponsorship opportunity. And it's fun to imagine what bolting a transmission onto the Tesla motor might create in terms of torque and speed, and what 12-second battery replacement would look like.

...For the record, I'm a NASCAR fan. I *am* going to the race next weekend in Martinsville, VA, and I'm looking forward to the announcement.

Personally I hope the "12 second battery" is the fix for the 12V battery problems :eek: