Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Serbia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Belgrade.. Very good news :)
Any informations to Bulgaria or Greece? I want to drive from Switzerland to Edirne this summer.
What are you driving? If it is Model 3 then you have no problem, it will take around 2-3 hours longer because of 50kW chargers on the way.
Model X or S is also doable, but if you have a smaller battery than 90D you have to drive 90km/h on the highway.

Reactions: Noyan
A MS90D with free supercharging and yes it should work with a little bit slower pace. The final destination is Enez, the northwest coast of Aegean Sea. I really hope the Greece superchargers will be ready also, I like to sail from Italy to Greece.

However, I will upgrade my MS with an CSS adapter, just to be on the safe side.

Those, who travel from Hungary at the moment after visiting SuS Szeged, will appreciate DC chargers at the Petrol stations not so far from Belgrade. One is north from Belgrade - PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You and the other is south from Belgrade - PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You. Those who travel from Croatia, there are several opportunities for DC charging before the border (Tesla SuC in Slavonski Brod and several DC fast chargers at the highway towards Serbia operated by Croatian Electric Company). All the options described above are free of charge. Tesla SuCs expands in coming months, as planned, further on southeast of Europe. Cheers!

• Helpful
Reactions: robertvg
Hi guys,

Do you have any news regarding this SC? And also the one near Belgrade.

Thanks!
Nothing on Belgrade, but I heard Aleksinac may be active next week. Photos by @subaris on Twitter (2-25)
0CA28916-F77F-4292-B9FA-3D0B62F35691.jpeg
FDF20DA8-1EB2-4278-A19A-AD51EF098F38.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
Building a SC is not a problem. It can be built in two weeks as I witnissed in Slovakia. The much bigger problem is to connect it to power. You have to build transformer station, bring enough power from powerstation. Otocac in Croatia had to wait months for local power company.

Not sure what is obvious about that. From north to south you have to exit according to maps around 2 km before the hotel and I am not quite sure what happens then and wether you have to pay each time you exit/enter.

From south to north it is even crazier with that r214 parallel road. What makes it even weirder is the tolls system and not really knowing what happens when you exit - I have only driven straight up and down without exiting the highway to Hungary.

Let me try to explain
North to south (Belgrade to Niš)
First you should take the exit to Istanbul Restaurant

n2s1.jpg

I can't see sign, but probably very soon they will mount one. Just before this there is a sign on the road

n2s0.jpg

The SC will be at the end of the parking.

n2s.jpg

Then you can join back to highway.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PStewart
South to north (Niš - Belgrade) via tollbooths

First take the exit to Aleksinac

s2n1.jpg

Then pass through tollbooth

s2n2.jpg

Then after the bridge take the road to Aleksinac

s2n3.jpg

Then take the road to Žitkovac in order to pass over the bridge

s2n4.jpg

Then on the right you will see the Bosphoros hotel and its parking with the SC

s2n5.jpg

On the road back after the bridge take the highway (Аутопут)

s2n6.jpg

Then you have two choices to return to the highway when you came from or to take the parallel road. At second choice take Deligrad:

s2n7.jpg

Then after around 3 km take to the highway

s2n8.jpg

and then tollbooth and then direction to Belgrade

s2n9.jpg

Great explanation, thank you! I assume on the south to north toll exit you don't pay double the toll when you re-enter, but they split each section (to the toll and from the toll again) in half? I would assume that, but can imagine the serbs being creative about it...