Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Serbia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
UI still doesn’t show Plovdiv. I don’t know if an update is necessary to see new Superchargers pop up in the map, or if it appears automatically without an update. I’ve never had a Supercharger opened close to me.

Exciting!!

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
Hello,
Belgrade and Aleksinac both showed up as live on the official Tesla feed in the last few hours! Aleksinac as 4 stall and Belgrade as 6 stall. Is the Belgrade stall count correct?

Aleksinac Supercharger | Tesla

Belgrade | Tesla

4 stalls are provided by Tesla but there are also 2 stalls for electric vehicles that are not Tesla's....i think they are from EVLink...here i found some picture online....

Attachments

• IKEA-punjac.png
    IKEA-punjac.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
All three locations (Belgrade, Aleksinac and Plovdiv) are on the Tesla's superchargers map (I noticed it this morning).
Here are also few today's pictures from Belgrade's location (Ikea parking).
I'm also preparing video, soon to be published on the YT channel ElektroBalkan

Attachments

• Tesla chargers Belgrade-Aleksinac-Plovdiv.jpg
    Tesla chargers Belgrade-Aleksinac-Plovdiv.jpg
    586.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_20200315_120736315.jpg
    IMG_20200315_120736315.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20200315_120829070.jpg
    IMG_20200315_120829070.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 151
Some more
I have one question regarding the Bosphorus Supercharger. Where exactly are the toll boots on that road, can you point them on the map?
If we travel between Beograd and Dimitrovgrad, is it safe to assume that we can drive with around 130-140km/h to offset the charging stop and still pass the toll boots with an avg. of about 120? Or are the toll boots after the supercharger on that road from the north coming south?
I remember there were two sections so I can't remember where exactly they were.

Because if they are after the Supercharger, then we can't drive at 130 because we will stop after the toll gate. But if they are before the toll gate, we can drive a little faster, offset the charging stop and then pass the gate at avg. 120.

I'm not sure what are you asking about, but

The toll booths near Aleksinac, Serbia:
Google Maps

Speed limit on Serbian highways is 120!

From north to south you mustn't pass through the toll boots. Just ramp off Istanbul Restaurant.
I am asking about the toll booths on the highway only. There is one I believe after belgrade short after the 50kW free charger, Toll booth belgrade, where you take the ticket. But where is the next one - the one at the end of the stretch where you actually pay for that road section - on the highway itself. Is it before the Supercharger or after?

Last edited:
Aha, got it.
Sorry, I'm not sure. Last time I passed, it was October and there had a gap yet (between Bela Palanka and Pirot, I think).
But now it is in one peace. Then as I know, yes, you will charge at Aleksinac and pay whole distance at Dimitrovgrad.

By the way, after Belgrade you can use the Ikea Supercharger instead of 50kw Serbian highway charger.

I have one question regarding the Bosphorus Supercharger. Where exactly are the toll boots on that road, can you point them on the map?
If we travel between Beograd and Dimitrovgrad, is it safe to assume that we can drive with around 130-140km/h to offset the charging stop and still pass the toll boots with an avg. of about 120? Or are the toll boots after the supercharger on that road from the north coming south?

Because if they are after the Supercharger, then we can't drive at 130 because we will stop ahfter the toll gate. But if they are before the toll gate, we can drive a little faster, offset the charging stop and then pass the gate at avg. 120.
Hi!
Why do you worry about toll boots?

If you would like to reach Bosphorus supercharger from north you would exit few km earlier (see attached image "From Bgd.jpg")

Alternatively, I think that probably you could reach them even directly from the highway. Take a look at some previous posts picture, you can see that chargers are cut in the fence and thus usable from both sides. I guess it means that you could reach them directly from the rest area accessible directly from the high-way, without passing any toll boot. "From Bgd 1.jpg"

If traveling from south north-wise, you should get out of the high-way few km earlier. "From Nis.jpg".

Hope this addresses your question!?

Attachments

• From Nis.jpg
    From Nis.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 136
  • From Bgd 1.jpg
    From Bgd 1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 127
  • From Bgd.jpg
    From Bgd.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 132

Because if they are after the Supercharger, then we can't drive at 130 because we will stop after the toll gate. But if they are before the toll gate, we can drive a little faster, offset the charging stop and then pass the gate at avg. 120.

hi
As far as I unterstood is, that the Stalls are on the borderline between toll-„area“ and „land-road“, so there are some fences and the Stalls are part of the fences. On each side can park a Tesla. If you head southbound you may exit to the rest-stop at Bosphorus without pay at the toll, if you heading northbound you must exit the highway and use the non-motorway roads.
But I hope I‘m able to visit that location this summer...
rog_NB

• Helpful
North to south (Belgrade to Niš)

I've went there day before yesterday. The navigation proposed me to exit from highway at Aleksinacki Rudnici
Aleksinacki Rudnici.jpg

Don't. No need to do this. Continue about 3 more km and you will see
Aleksinac1.JPG

Take it, follow the signs to the hotel and than you can charge without leaving highway.
Aleksinac2.JPG

Aleksinac3.JPG

Aleksinac4.JPG

Aleksinac5.JPG

At the end join back to highway
Aleksinac6.JPG

Attachments

• Aleksinacki Rudnici.jpg
    Aleksinacki Rudnici.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Informative
Hello,
Yesterday i enter Serbia with newest kodel 3. I have premium connectivity but in Belgrade I don't have any LTE.

I saw on YouTube a guy who drove through Serbia and he had LTE.

So are there any restriction? Can I use LTE in Serbia?
Thanks