Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in South Carolina

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've had local Charleston owners who have been kicked off Rick Hendrick properties for driving a Tesla up to the dealership...
When trying to sell my Model S, most everyone on West Ashley's dealer row told me politely and professionally that they weren't interested and to go pound sand. The whole strip including baker's dirt lot and mobile building.

We've had local Charleston owners who have been kicked off Rick Hendrick properties for driving a Tesla up to the dealership...

If true, that is insane! I own a P85, LR RWD 3, (4) Guvernment Motors vehicles, and a VW diesel (that is not even close to giving up after 300K miles). I am in need of a new dually crew cab Duramax to tow 26,000 lb. loads. Because Mary has been talking $hit about Tesla since taking the helm at GM, I refuse to buy from her any longer, and the same would be true for Rick's as I wouldn’t buy an effen lug nut from those haters. It looks like a RAM with 1,001 ft. lbs. of torque is going to be my easy choice from a dealership in a state not full of Tesla bashers.
#backlash

Reactions: Kacey Green