Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Texas!

How often do you check your Linkedin Messages?

• Weekly

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What Linkedin Messages? :(

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow Tesla Enthusiasts!

I don't want to spam this group what so ever! Please don't take this post as a recruiter just spamming people trying to fill jobs. I work directly for Tesla, absolutely LOVE Tesla and really am looking for people who share the same passion because at the end of the day, who better to assist our customers than someone who has a passion for Tesla? The "selling" and "clientelling" part is easy, it's just finding the right people in the right places to relay that information to our customers.

Just a recruiter on our Tesla North American Sales Team, looking for people who not only believe in Tesla in all aspects of our business, but also excel in customer service and sales! We have multiple opportunities across the country in all levels of the business, and would love to connect with anyone looking for a long term sales career!

I am particularly recruiting for Florida, Texas, Atlanta, the Carolina's, and Tennessee. BUT, if you are interested and not located in those particular state, would still love to connect with you! Send your resume to SalesCareers (at) tesla (dot) com [creative way to give our email, but I don't want to appear as a spam!]

Background isn't a 'make it or break it' to us, we just want to find the passion, customer facing, energetic person. Your background professions will vary, but your love for Tesla is what brings it all together and makes all of us successful at the end of the day.

Looking forward to reading a bunch of posts here and people's thoughts about our business and network with everyone!

Reactions: bollar