TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla in Texas!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by kristinako, Jun 4, 2016.

Tags:
?

How often do you check your Linkedin Messages?

1. Weekly

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Monthly

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. What Linkedin Messages? :(

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. kristinako

kristinako New Member

Hello fellow Tesla Enthusiasts!

I don't want to spam this group what so ever! Please don't take this post as a recruiter just spamming people trying to fill jobs. I work directly for Tesla, absolutely LOVE Tesla and really am looking for people who share the same passion because at the end of the day, who better to assist our customers than someone who has a passion for Tesla? The "selling" and "clientelling" part is easy, it's just finding the right people in the right places to relay that information to our customers.

Just a recruiter on our Tesla North American Sales Team, looking for people who not only believe in Tesla in all aspects of our business, but also excel in customer service and sales! We have multiple opportunities across the country in all levels of the business, and would love to connect with anyone looking for a long term sales career!

I am particularly recruiting for Florida, Texas, Atlanta, the Carolina's, and Tennessee. BUT, if you are interested and not located in those particular state, would still love to connect with you! Send your resume to SalesCareers (at) tesla (dot) com [creative way to give our email, but I don't want to appear as a spam!]

Background isn't a 'make it or break it' to us, we just want to find the passion, customer facing, energetic person. Your background professions will vary, but your love for Tesla is what brings it all together and makes all of us successful at the end of the day.

Looking forward to reading a bunch of posts here and people's thoughts about our business and network with everyone!

• Like x 1
  2. Boourns

Boourns Member

I thought Tesla couldn't sell in Texas? :p

Any positions other than sales?

3. Chris TX

Chris TX Active Member

Would love love love LOVE to sell Teslas in Texas. The pay is much too low for me, though. :(

4. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

The official paperwork comes from CA, but that's really just semantics.

5. wart

wart Member

Good to know that Texas is a priority. If you guys ever get San Antonio figured out, I'll probably hang out at the store a couple days a month and help answer questions for free.

6. Zaphod

Zaphod Galaxy President (former)

Can I work from home as an engineer? :p