Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Western Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possibly Chuq, but any discussion on a WA service centre will require the "Cone of silence"
image.jpg
I heard tonight that Tesla will have a service centre at Claremont in the long term (probably timed with the arrival of the Model 3) but before then it will have a temporary supercharger installed at the same site.

Can anyone corroborate?

Hi guys. I bought a MS about 6 months ago but just doing some research with forums and the like. If I want to drive around the South West and to Margaret River, I would need a CHADEMO adaptor is that correct? And where do most people buy this adaptor?

Hi guys. I bought a MS about 6 months ago but just doing some research with forums and the like. If I want to drive around the South West and to Margaret River, I would need a CHADEMO adaptor is that correct? And where do most people buy this adaptor?

Hi RC CAR- great to see you around town, I will send you a message, you can borrow my CHAdeMO to test out the RAC electric highway.

Reactions: RichardMcN