Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Western Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
URGENT! I've just received my new Tesla this morning and was planning to drive down south and charge in Donnybrook. I've now learned that I need a ChargeStar access (RFID) card! Would anyone be kind enough to lend me theirs?? I'll obviously pay for the charge. I can drive anywhere in Perth to collect it.

URGENT! I've just received my new Tesla this morning and was planning to drive down south and charge in Donnybrook. I've now learned that I need a ChargeStar access (RFID) card! Would anyone be kind enough to lend me theirs?? I'll obviously pay for the charge. I can drive anywhere in Perth to collect it.
Congratulations on the early Christmas present.
Sent you a PM

It looks like WA-T3sla has it covered, if not let me know, I will message you contact details.
Just remember a few of the RAC charge stations are offline.

Hi,

Just wondering if there is a tesla dealership or showroom anywhere in Perth yet?
Or know where I might be able to test drive one from?

Thanks

Tesla have a service employee in Perth and as far as I know an employee who conducts test drives that you have to book in advance. Go to Tesla Owners Club Western Australia to get in contact with local owners that can help you out.

Last edited: