Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Increases Prices for Existing 2008 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Over at ABG comments section Paul Korg put together an nice list of old sites that document the bonehead moves Tesla has pulled in their short history.

Go ahead and throw out house, the bathroom, the tub, and the bathwater. Just keep the baby.

Last edited:
I will have to go back and review my paperwork. I certainly had to sign an NDA when I first went to see the Roadster - but that was at the factory a long time before they had public showrooms. I cannot recall if any of that applies any more, or they had additional restrictions in my Roadster paperwork.

I recall rumors that Martin and other early buyers had to sign some sort of paperwork limiting what he could say - but that was upon delivery, and probably does not apply to current deliveries.

I would not, of course, want anyone to violate any NDAs or other agreements they might have with Tesla Motors, and as I mentioned earlier, I am not interested in "burning" Tesla (or anyone else, for that matter), or engaging in "gotcha" journalism. I'm only interested in presenting as full a picture as possible of what's happening.

:)

- C

Yes the same goes for the Euro prices... In some ways this change is "good" for the European Roadsters. It does mean the price difference between the Euro and US version of the Roadster is getting smaller.

Cobos