Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Insurance Safety Score For Multiple Cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

rrrosc

Mar 19, 2022
Texas
I currently have a 2022 Model Y and a 2022 Model 3 and recently started a policy with Tesla Insurance as I was intrigued with the Safety Score concept and how it could lead to lower monthly premiums. The Safety Score tab immediately showed up on our app and the first vehicle I drove to register a safety score was the Y but a score did not register only showing "-". I gave it another day and a couple more trips to sort itself out but nothing registered. Called Tesla support and was advised to delete the app and then re-install, which I did and then immediately drove the 3 since the Y was charging and the score registered! However, I still don't see a score for the Y, still showing "-".

So I'm curious to know if the Safety Score feature is designed to track two different vehicles on the same account/profile? Far as I can see, as long as I'm seeing a Safety Score on the 3 my policy, which covers both vehicles, premium will be adjusted accordingly to the one Safety Score we're registering on the 3.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I currently have a 2022 Model Y and a 2022 Model 3 and recently started a policy with Tesla Insurance as I was intrigued with the Safety Score concept and how it could lead to lower monthly premiums. The Safety Score tab immediately showed up on our app and the first vehicle I drove to register a safety score was the Y but a score did not register only showing "-". I gave it another day and a couple more trips to sort itself out but nothing registered. Called Tesla support and was advised to delete the app and then re-install, which I did and then immediately drove the 3 since the Y was charging and the score registered! However, I still don't see a score for the Y, still showing "-".

So I'm curious to know if the Safety Score feature is designed to track two different vehicles on the same account/profile? Far as I can see, as long as I'm seeing a Safety Score on the 3 my policy, which covers both vehicles, premium will be adjusted accordingly to the one Safety Score we're registering on the 3.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Do both Teslas have FSD?

Upvote 0