Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Interior Dash Trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evannex Burl Redwood satin finish

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2235.JPG
IMG_2238.JPG
IMG_2236.JPG
IMG_2240.JPG
IMG_2242.JPG

Reactions: Red5StandingBy
Those corners around the vents where you can see the fit and finish not lining up perfectly would probably drive me mad. It reminds me of my old Lexus RX. It looks very similar and I liked it in that car. In the Tesla, however, I think it looks like it's been applied. I hope it looks better in person and to each his/her own.

Yeah the obeche isn't for everyone. I love it on mine but personal taste is just that - personal. I'm not much of a fan of the carbon fiber trim myself, but I know a huge population loves that trim. I hope that some more options develop as more model year S get produced.

JimmyAZ Just like the song. "the girls all look good at closing time" ..I did rework this for a better fit. In the instruction they show how to trim the paper and not expose all the 3m adhesive. A Simi-Permanent Installation

Correct, not actual wood trim.
Ah that's good! I'm glad you got a better fit out of it. I have to admit I'm very sensitive to patterns and that might not have been an issue for others. I've found myself not being able to have manufactured flooring in our home due to repeating patterns in the grain of the wood. My brain subconsciously finds them and it haunts me. haha