Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla inverter viewing string data

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do I view data for each string in the tesla inverter? Also is there a way to view how much I’m consuming? There is some other device they installed

Pretty sure you dont, but I dont have one of those tesla inverters. As for reviewing consumption, if you dont have a powerwall, they would have needed to install a neurio or you wont see consumption. They (tesla) are also not to interested in talking about any of that prior to PTO, so do you have PTO?

I just had it installed today. I’m able to view my generation

So that means the answer to "do you have PTO" is "no" correct? you can contact tesla and ask them about the neurio but, as I mentioned earlier, many times they are not interested in looking at anything related to your system until you get PTO (permission to operate).

Reactions: MCNE
How do I view data for each string in the tesla inverter? Also is there a way to view how much I’m consuming? There is some other device they installed
You’ll need to attach to the inverter WiFi then get into the web interface. Sorry I’m not listing the details but they are all over the forum. The information is limited but it’s something.

As others have stated if you don’t have the inverter powered you can’t look at this info. It is there without PTO however.