Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla iOS app 3.2.1, Today/Yesterday stats are garbage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I updated my iPhone app a few days ago, and now the "Today/Yesterday" views shows completely wrong data on power consumption, production, etc., in terms of kWh. Anyone else seen this? It looks like the other views are still fine.

I'm not sure if the issue is with the app or their backend database.

As an example, my phone shows I consumed 71.2kWh yesterday and produced 96.4kWh. Actuals were around half that. Also, 45.6kWh from Powerwall and 70.8kWh to Powerwall... That would be a neat trick!

If I look at yesterday on the week view, the bar graph is just under 40kWh solar production, which is about right.

I am running off-grid.

I just got 1.9.1 OTA today. Now, on my Android 3.2.0 app, it's also not showing any number for Today view, just graphs. Also missing all the energy sources % (from solar/powerwall/grid) and energy destinations % (to home/powerwall/grid). Yesterday view seems fine (everything is still there). I am quite sure that there was numbers in Today view yesterday when it was still 1.7.0.

Last edited: