Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla iOS App not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree that since it is happening to so many Tesla users that Tesla should be working to resolve it even if not technically on their end. Hopefullly Tesla is in contact with AT&T by now (seems like it was reported to the engineers already based on another post on this thread) to try and sort out the issue and get it resolved.

I've heard good things about T-Mobile recently and their coverage and plans seem pretty good in terms of pricing and features. Also their 5G support seems good. I've been on AT&T since 2009 because iPhone was exclusive to AT&T back then and I haven't found a reason to switch but if this doesn't get resolved soon it might be time to go elsewhere.

Same issue here with model S, iPhone and AT&T. Tesla had a problem with AT&T a couple of years ago where slacker radio was loading very slowly in the car. Not sure if this is something related happening again between Tesla and AT&T.
I encourage everyone having the issue to call Tesla support and report the issue. Otherwise it may take a long time to get recognized and addressed.

I tried contacting Tesla on the phone and it was useless. They gave me basic troubleshooting steps which I had already done and then said they couldn't do anything and to set up a service appointment and they had no way to forward the issue up the chain. I guess someone from the service department needs to do it.

For those that have never used a vpn can you walk me through what needs to be done and the process each time you want to check your car? Just connect to vpn when you want to check your car? What’s a good free one to use? Sorry but have never used one before.

I tried contacting Tesla on the phone and it was useless. They gave me basic troubleshooting steps which I had already done and then said they couldn't do anything and to set up a service appointment and they had no way to forward the issue up the chain. I guess someone from the service department needs to do it.

That's the Tesla (Lack of) service that's making me tell everyone I know to avoid these cars like the plague.

For those that have never used a vpn can you walk me through what needs to be done and the process each time you want to check your car? Just connect to vpn when you want to check your car? What’s a good free one to use? Sorry but have never used one before.
Just download VPN - Superunlimited Proxy in the App Store, it's free. You only have to turn it on once in settings. It's straightforward once you install the app