Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla iPhone app down this morning, or is it just me?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
voor het slapen gaan nog even toeteren en met de lichten knipperen is een must!
morgenvroeg om koeken naar de verst afgelegen bakker (minimum 75km)

Bij mij moet zoontje altijd Tesla even gedag zeggen voor het slapen gaan.....ik knipper dan altijd even met de lampen.....

- - - Updated - - -

Kan iemand bevestigen of VisibleTesla op dit moment bij iemand werkt? Ik heb het idee dat het nergens/bij niemand werkt.

groet,
Briano
Ik heb al weken issue ermee. Lijkt erop dat mijn virtual machine continu vastloopt met visibleTesla, net even laatste update neergezet en werkt hier nu als zonnetje. Lijkt erop dat 0.28 een geheugenlekje had....[/

Last edited:
Mijn VisibleTesla versie 0.29.00 doet het eigenlijk gewoon, als je de applicatie start. Zojuist opgestart en geen probleem.

Maar op langere termijn loopt er inderdaad iets vast of geheugenlek ofzo.

Hierbij het opstartscript dat ik gebruik, om de juiste Java versie te gebruiken (nerds only)
======================================
echo off
cls
REM
REM Pleasant messages
REM
REM
REM Goto VisibleTesla 29.00 directory on C:
REM
c:
cd \VisibleTesla 0.29.00
REM
REM Tests whether there's a locally installed Java and uses it
REM

IF NOT EXIST .\jre1.7 GOTO NO_LOCAL_JAVA
echo.
echo Local Java found
echo.
start .\jre1.7\bin\javaw -Xmx1024m -jar VisibleTesla.jar
GOTO DONE
:NO_LOCAL_JAVA
echo.
echo No local Java found, using global Java
echo.
start javaw -Xmx1024m -jar VisibleTesla.jar
:DONE
Echo Alles OK?
echo.
Pause
======================================

Just a very wild guess, maar ik schrijf het toch in het geval het kan helpen. Heb het namelijk zelf al meegemaakt. Gebruik je toevallig heel speciale karakters in je password?

Deed ik inderdaad, net gewijzigd, maar helaas nog steeds geen toegang :frown:. Ik zal het morgen nog eens proberen, geen idee of password wijzigingen direct actief zijn (zou gokken van wel).

Zie onderstaand bericht op het general forum. Sinds 1 week probeer ik ook in te loggen zonder resultaat.

VisibleTesla - Page 154

Folks,

Background

• Changes in Tesla's servers are incompatible with the current version of VisibleTesla
  • Some users have already been moved to the new servers and VisibleTesla no longer works for them (can't log in). This seems to be mostly in Europe.
  • In addition to changes in the way logging-in and other functions work, the new servers throttle usage.
  • Throttling means that if you use the servers a lot, they eventually start dropping requests to reduce load.
  • Throttling makes the servers appear extremely unreliable and unsuitable for use by apps like VisibleTesla
  • This throttling will impact the operation of your mobile phone app - not just VisibleTesla

Current State:

• I have updated VisibleTesla to use the new APIs, but due to the server instability, it is very hard for me to test
  • Because of throttling, it will never work as well as before.
  • Because others would experience the same difficulties with VisibleTesla and their mobile app, I have not released the newer version
  • I don't want VisibleTesla to impact the operation of people's mobile app
  • As you know, VisibleTesla is just a spare-time project. That means that there is no one to handle the many user issues that will result with widespread use of the new version.
  • I have released the source code for an updated version to github for developers who want to build their own version of VisibleTesla and take responsibility for its operation

Future:

• I will release another update to github which further improves the operation of VisibleTesla with the new servers.
  • This new version does not solve any of the problems, it just works around them better.
  • Developers can pick up this new version if they wish to take responsibility for its operation
  • It will still result in degraded operation of your mobile application
  • I will not release a new packaged version of VisibleTesla until and unless there is a way to ensure that it operates well with Tesla's servers

In case you're wondering:

• I have no way of improving / changing the operation of Tesla's servers.
  • Tesla has not provided guidelines to avoid throttling
  • Yes, I have been in contact with Tesla about this. They have been very polite and as helpful as appropriate given that:
    • They have never supported third party use of their servers for apps like VisibleTesla.
    • They built the service for the use by their mobile application.
  • Tesla may or may not ever support third party use of their servers

I wish I had better news, but for the time being it appears that we are approaching the end of the line for VisibleTesla.

Joe

Zie onderstaand bericht op het general forum. Sinds 1 week probeer ik ook in te loggen zonder resultaat.

VisibleTesla - Page 154

Folks,

Background

• Changes in Tesla's servers are incompatible with the current version of VisibleTesla
  • Some users have already been moved to the new servers and VisibleTesla no longer works for them (can't log in). This seems to be mostly in Europe.
  • In addition to changes in the way logging-in and other functions work, the new servers throttle usage.
  • Throttling means that if you use the servers a lot, they eventually start dropping requests to reduce load.
  • Throttling makes the servers appear extremely unreliable and unsuitable for use by apps like VisibleTesla
  • This throttling will impact the operation of your mobile phone app - not just VisibleTesla

Current State:

• I have updated VisibleTesla to use the new APIs, but due to the server instability, it is very hard for me to test
  • Because of throttling, it will never work as well as before.
  • Because others would experience the same difficulties with VisibleTesla and their mobile app, I have not released the newer version
  • I don't want VisibleTesla to impact the operation of people's mobile app
  • As you know, VisibleTesla is just a spare-time project. That means that there is no one to handle the many user issues that will result with widespread use of the new version.
  • I have released the source code for an updated version to github for developers who want to build their own version of VisibleTesla and take responsibility for its operation

Future:

• I will release another update to github which further improves the operation of VisibleTesla with the new servers.
  • This new version does not solve any of the problems, it just works around them better.
  • Developers can pick up this new version if they wish to take responsibility for its operation
  • It will still result in degraded operation of your mobile application
  • I will not release a new packaged version of VisibleTesla until and unless there is a way to ensure that it operates well with Tesla's servers

In case you're wondering:

• I have no way of improving / changing the operation of Tesla's servers.
  • Tesla has not provided guidelines to avoid throttling
  • Yes, I have been in contact with Tesla about this. They have been very polite and as helpful as appropriate given that:
    • They have never supported third party use of their servers for apps like VisibleTesla.
    • They built the service for the use by their mobile application.
  • Tesla may or may not ever support third party use of their servers

I wish I had better news, but for the time being it appears that we are approaching the end of the line for VisibleTesla.

Joe

Sommige zullen dan echt naar een blackbox moeten gaan.... Of weer ouderwets boekje bijhouden