Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla iPhone case

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks!

I looked for the thread on this and could not find it. I have been off the board for the past few weeks on the road. I am sure the thread is here, somewhere.

Ordered my Tesla iPhone case. FedEx has mine as delivered. Wondering if anyone else has gotten theirs and what they think about it:

DSC9840_1024x1024.jpg

Tesla iphone case

Tesla iPhone Cases are now available for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus | BGR

Got the case and will be happy to snap some pictures later.

It is actually a lot more sturdy than I was expecting. It does reveal more of the phone itself compared to the Apple leather case which I like for viewing, but, can see my phone taking a bit of additional abuse.

I also got the case with the card holders. They will be very handy on my travel days.

Very happy with the case overall.

Just got mine as well. Surprised. Ordered yesterday. Got this morning. I know their shipping is expensive, at least to Canada, but it didn't specify next day which is great. Not complaining.

As for the case itself it is less bulky then the Apple cases but indeed it means the phone can take more abuse. I am also thinking that it may not be long-lasting as it seems the leather is applied over a plastic case. That being said I like how it makes the phone lighter, shows more of the phone and best of all has the great Tesla mark on it!

Just received my Tesla iPhone 6 leather case. Really a nice item. The iPhone snaps in securely. The leather feels good.
The Abstract Ocean Slimline Magnetic Phone Holder which was designed for the Tesla allows you to simply insert the thin
meta disc between the fold of the outermost card holder. It is then hidden from sight. And the Magnetic Phone Holder's
Neodeum magnet really grasps the iPhone thru the leather.

I do not plan on storing credit cards in the iPhone holder. The Abstract Ocean magnet could harm the magnetic strip on your
credit card if stored in the case's slip pockets.