Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla is communicating better.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Canadian Signatures spotted near Calgary!

The system could take pics of your Model S at each major stage and email them to you. ;)

Near Calgary:
1302482125716_ORIGINAL.jpg

hiding in a mouse hole :eek:

I think Tesla EU is trying the same strategy, they called me this morning since I visit these forums regularly with the hint if I would want to post here.

Smart! They are not allowed to post here, they just lurk around.

Well, Tesla's Canadian team has still been silent (at least to me). I think it's 3 weeks since I emailed, no response. I am not hounding them, though; that will only happen once USA Signatures are done. The contact I have had in the past with Tesla has been good (when I was teetering on the edge of Sig or no Sig they proactively called me from HQ), so I figure that there is simply no new info available to Canadians and they're insanely busy.

However, (for those official Tesla lurkers), a brilliant piece of advice / email etiquette I learned at my old desk job was if you can't immediately reply to an email properly, send a quick 10-second note saying you received it and will reply within x days. And then mark it as unread until that email is dealt with (within x days). If the email can't be answered for whatever reason (ie. Don't have the info, under gag orders), simply say it. The worst thing to do is leave an enquiry unacknowledged. Even automated responses are better than silence.

No extra charge :wink: