Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla is third most trusted brand in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s quite a surprise given the lack of market penetration but is encouraging to see.

Tesla brought the mass market EV back to life and hopefully the manufacture of EVs will grow in the long term; the question being the attitudes of Australia.

The greater the EV adoption the more we all benefit.
There are very few fast chargers in the WA southwest Of serviceable quality.
The RAC network is no good based off my experience.

I’m all for competition and innovation in the field so hopefully VW will make inroads with their EVs despite the current state of the economy.

It’s such a shame to see the Japanese automakers pushing for hydrogen EVs; Most of which will likely be produced via coal meanwhile hydrogen is expensive and quite dangerous at fuelling points.

That is interesting. I would definitely agree from a product perspective, my Tesla is amazing. From an after sales support perspective though, I'm not so convinced.
Having been through after sales “support” offered by audi and especially bmw, I can see why tesla are so well rated. Other than a couple of silly hiccups that weren’t related to the car, the service in Adelaide has been incredible.