Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Jacket Sizing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Snow Drift

[Off-Road Assist] Activated
Feb 10, 2016
Long Island
Since the stores no longer sell merchandise it’s not possible to try on the jackets before ordering.

So, how true to size are the jackets?

Usually I wear a Large, but some jackets run small, so XL. 6’1, 195, 44” chest.

Corporate Jacket

Soft Shell Jacket

So it looks like Tesla has added size charts for some of their clothes. Fortunately, they have sizing for the corp and soft shell jackets. Here's the deal though, I tried a MEDIUM corp jacket at a local service and it fits ok; a little snug. But my measurements aren't even close to the ones they have online. I'm much smaller than those numbers.

Assuming the numbers are consistent amongst the clothes, I ordered a large soft shell jacket since it's the same size as the medium corp jacket. Hopefully it fits...

I think the new size chart is the exact size, not who it would fit based on convention.

I bought the Soft Shell XL, and it fit's nicely. My suits are a size 44" chest, but 53 "chest over arm". The Tesla chart says 52", so maybe that's what it measures.

My large soft shell fits pretty well even when wearing a tshirt + dress shirt + sweat shirt underneath. I'm 5' 10, 150 lbs, 38" chest.

I typically wear a t shirt + sweat shirt in the winter with a jacket and I do wish the chest was a bit wider but the XL is 4" wider and the sleeve an inch longer. Right now the sleeve is perfect and almost touches my knuckles.

So I think this one's a keeper. Still wish they sold clothes at the galleries or SCs so I didn't have to guess

Reactions: Snow Drift