Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Job Openings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are hiring a lot of painters. Must be to support the upcoming expansion of the color palette. Also, so several night shift postings. Hopefully, that will help me get my car this year.

Cause you know it's all about me. :O)

On a different thought....

I was contemplating the other night what job I'd like to have at Tesla, when it occurred to me.

I want to be the one who drives around the country in an "S" convincing local towns to allow a charging station to be put in. There has to be someone out there locating the charging sites and working thru the red tap. I could do that.

Oh, wait....
Here's a job that I could do. Quality Audit Driver. They are hiring a lot of those to handle test all our new cars!

Last edited:
On a different thought....

I was contemplating the other night what job I'd like to have at Tesla, when it occurred to me.

I want to be the one who drives around the country in an "S" convincing local towns to allow a charging station to be put in. There has to be someone out there locating the charging sites and working thru the red tap. I could do that.

Oh, wait....
Here's a job that I could do. Quality Audit Driver. They are hiring a lot of those to handle test all our new cars!

I'd be happy just delivering cars and witnessing the excitement agan and again. :)